Monday, October 4, 2010

September Favorites

Sorry, no pictures this week my camera got lost this weekend at UW-EC homecoming parties.
=[

Velcro rollers- love this because it makes your hair look like a pageant winner. creates not so tight curling iron looks with LOTS of volume.
Homemade Soap- love this because makes your skin uber soft and scent lasts forever current scent cranberry cocktail, can you say success?
Rimmel Concealer Stick in Light- love this because its a thicker concealer that I can just spread under my eyes and on trouble spots and set with powder for those quick morning looks
Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation- love this because it works great with concealer to set the look and leaves you flawless for hours!! The container is small enough to carry in your purse for touch-ups if necessary.
Oil of Olay Touch of Sun lotion + gradual tanner- love this because I have used it for over 2 years, yeah, 2 years! I have never turned orange and here in Wisconsin theres not that much sun so I use this for an all year glow. Smells amazing not like Jergens Natural Glow gross. I even put it on after the shower every morning and never notice any self tanner smell, its amazing girls, amazing.
Sinful Colors Nail Polish ( mint apple!!!!)- love this because these nail polishes are $1.99 @ Walgreen's, super cheap, lost forever, and millions of shades.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner- love this because it leaves my hair amazingly soft (check my other blog post about this amazing stuff) again super cheap and amazing.

What are your favorites?
Enjoy =]


No comments:

Post a Comment