Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First OOTD!!!

My Brother =]

Outfit of the day
This was the only picture of the night that I had with the whole outfit in the picture!! This was before I lost my camera so yes this outfit is a couple days old but HEY, its still an outfit right.

What I am wearing:
Black Boots are from Payless (super comfy!!! ) $40.00
Leggins are from WalMart they cost $5.00 I am wearing an XS
Pink Top I borrowed from a friend but I have seen similar ones at TJMaxx

Make up& Hair:
Hair: I used velcro collers to create volume and not super tight curls
Make-up: Covergirl Primer, Revlon Photoready Foundation ( i know face looks white but the flash washed me out) E.L.F. blush in candid coral, NYC Sunny Bronzer, my eye was simple lite pink shimmery shade from the metal mania palette and winged liner from wet n wild black of course!!!
Enjoy!
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment