Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Best of the Best: Foundation

I am starting a new series called the best of the best. I will try to post up a couple times a week with a new best of the best product. Please let me know if there is anything that you want reviewed!!Here we have it the best of the best foundation!!! Revlon ColorStay. Too describe this foundation I would simply say fabulous!! This runs around $9-$13 at the drugstores ( Walgreens, Target, Walmart). I know that this price is a little expensive for a "drugstore" foundation but its totally worth it trust me =]. Revlon always has created amazing products but this is by far the best. There are like a bajillion colors to choose from and this also comes in combination/oily and normal skin. I usually have problems with liquid foundation breaking my skin out and let me tell you that this foundation did not make that happen. Super Exciting. Now this foundation is a little bit on the heavier/full coverage side but does last a LONG time and when I mean LONG I mean allll day. Revlon also has a whole line of ColorStay products for eyes and lips too!! I recommend anything from this line.
Enjoy! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment