Monday, October 18, 2010

Best of the Best: Mascara

Hello Gorgeous!! I am back with another post of the Best of the Best Series!!! Now I know you are expecting me to write about CoverGirl mascara NO!! I honestly hate all of their mascaras. My favorite mascara for over 2 years now has been Almay intense-i-color.
The mascara is available in many colors (green, purple, blue, black, black with different color shimmer). I used to use the different colored ones they have the same formula as the black mascara and do work very well. If you are looking for a good colored mascara with color pay off that isn't overbearing.
I use the black mascara called Black Noir. This leaves your eye lashes full and definitely black. You can easily take this mascara off with eye make-up remover and it does not flake off during the day!
Hope you girls try this out!
enjoy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment