Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dislike: MAC Mineralize SkinFinish

 Mineralize Skinfinish
This picture isnt the exact one that I have but its similar.
I got this product at a cosmetic outlet for limited addition products. I was super excited when I get this product for $17 (usually $28). I liked that it was tan with a lighter shimmer. Now I love most MAC product that I have but I am really disappointed. I heard amazing things about this product. For me this was WAYYY to shimmery to use all over my face so I tried it as a blush for more a natural look still to much glitter. So then I just used the tan half that did not have the lighter pink shimmery shade. Since the product is divided into a tan shade and the pink glittery side it was rather easy to use one or the other. I did try the tan side for an all over powder but the coverage was just too light. I tried the shimmery pink side as an eyeshadow or highlight and I just didnt like it. I have plans to give this product away. I honestly have had this for months and maybe used it like 5 times. Just not that great. I might try MACs mineralize skinfinish natural which is more of a pressed powder in flesh tones. Who knows? What do you guys think about this product or products like this?

enjoy =]

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!! =)

    Check mine out too, tell me what ya think! Have a great night love!
    http://michellefabiani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll :) Thanks for following my blog!

    I use the Skinfinish Natural and I love it. I think you'll love it too. It gives nice coverage and a nice finish. You can use it alone or over foundation. The product you're talking about sounds like it'd be good for a highlighter or just for some shimmer in select spots.

    Hope that helps.

    XOXO

    Michelle
    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete