Friday, September 24, 2010

Review: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner

Aussie Moist 3-Minute Miracle Deeeeep Reconstructor

Alright, So I am back reviewing another product I think is fabulous. Seriously everyone needs to deep condition your hair at least one time a week so I went to the drugstore to check out what kind of things they had available.
Normally I probably wouldn't try this brand "aussie" but hey, it was under 4 dollars and who cannot resist that!!! I used it the next day in the shower. I love the smell; I am not sure how to really describe the smell but tropical is all I can say. This left my hair feeling amazingly soft. I even recommended to a friend the next day.
Since I have been through 1 whole bottle and I am half way through my second. Some days I just shampoo my hair in the shower and then towel dry my hair and throw a handful of this in and leave it an hour or two while I clean or do laundry. Makes my hair even MORE amazing. Try this puppy out
Enjoy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment