Saturday, September 25, 2010

Review: Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette

I had heard a million good things about this company and their products. So after watching and reading many reviews I decided to check them out for myself. I liked this palette best because it contains less of the crazy rainbow colors, sorry girls but I dont do rainbow eye shadow. =]
I was so excited to get my palette in the mail ( shipped within a week) Also, this palette is an amazing deal coming in just shy of $25; now some of you may be thinking thats alot of money but when you really think about it if you buy just 1 eyeshadow at the drugstore it can be anywhere from $2 to $10. So getting 88 shadows for $25 is an amazing deal if you ask me!! The eyeshadows are small about the size of a dime but there are just so many to choose from.The shadows are very pigmented and are the same color as they appear. I use an eyeshadow primer/base everytime I wear eyeshadow and with that these shadows do last all day. They blend incridibly well.
I am into the earthy toned shadows and cool colors, this is the perfect palette for that with greens, browns, darker greys, purples, oranges, gold, pinks and mauves. Now there are some brigher shadows but if you use them with a light hand they are wearable.
I have owned this palette for over 3 months and I am very satisfied. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to start makeup or already has tons of makeup but wants something to take along with them on vacations. I love that I am able to take this palette in my suitcase and I have all the colors I need to make smokey or neutral eye looks.
If you have tried this leave a comment below and let me know that you think!!!

Enjoy =]


No comments:

Post a Comment