Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Work

Hey Everyone!! I am at work at the Research Foundation right now... I was hoping to have time to put up a couple new blogs this week but I don't know how well that is going to work. I have been working until 8pm and have a lot of stuff to do during the day.
I am almost done with work just wanted to share some things I am currently loving
  • Crystal Lite Grape
  • Loreal Voluminous Mascara ( just recently purchased this I LOVE IT)
  • NutriMirror
  • Scrunching My Hair
  • No Eyeliner
  • I hate that is snowed today in WISCONSIN it was like a damn Blizzard outside.
  • Planners ( with my work hours changing so much that thing keeps me on track)

We had 2 people quit at work so I volunteered to work at night sometimes and so far I am the only one that is working at night. I think sometimes I should not of volunteered. Hopefully I will get up some blog posts soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment