Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nutrimirror

Hello everyone!
So recently at work with my coworkers we have been trying to shed a few pounds and lose some weight. Just in time for summer. We found this really awesome food log online @ www.nutrimirror.com .
This is a great tool that allows you to record your caloric intake adjust your weight daily, add any exercise, and also set goals for yourself. For me I am just trying to take off a couple pounds a eat a lot healthier...
You all know of my Pepsi addiction and I am trying to cut back so I finally went out and got a water bottle to drink more water before I have a Pepsi. This is going to be hard but today I didn't even have a Pepsi and it is already 8:19 pm. I am doing good!!
You should all check this tool out; really made me realize just HOW many calories I was eating and how I was eating WAY more than just ONE serving size. Check it out and let me know!
OH, and its FREE


enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment