Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am a bad blogger

So I promised a birchbox post...yeah OOPS. I was just so excited to get the package and open it that I totally forgot to film it! I can at least tell you what is in it!
March BirchBox...
  1. Befine, Night Cream- I have been using this since I got the package and I am not really noticing a difference it claims to make your face more of an even color. Please, not seeing that.
  2. Blow, Thickening Mist- I love the smell of this but it doesn't really last long in your hair. I have been spraying in my hair pretty much everyday and I don't really notice a difference.
  3. myfaceworks, Sheet Mask- I loved this!! The mask was a little large for my face but I loved the cooling sensation it provided. Didn't notice anything different in my skin but is really a great product but for $55 I think I will pass. Great to try though!!
  4. Pangea Organics, Lip Balm- I also loved this, I love my eos chapstick, but this was a little bit too earthy for me. I didn't really love the smell. I passed this off to my mom but I did try it and love it. The consistency was like carmex ( a little thicker)
  5. Birchbox Treat, Brow Brush- this was honestly a little lame, I dont usually comb my brows but I guess I could start. I haven't used it so far.

This month was just alright for me. I actually read that a lot of people thought that as well.

Update, I am still using up those products I used up a Victoria's Secret Body Cream in Love Spell and a tangerine body cream as well!! I did break down and buy a new nail polish and mascara! But sometimes you just cannot help yourself!
Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment