Saturday, April 19, 2014

OOTD: Striped Maxi

Hey loves! I never intended for this OOTD to happen but I ended up loving the outfit so I just have a few pictures from the night to throw in, sorry. This look is super affordable and perfect for spring and summer! Here is the details:



Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Target
Necklace: Target
Clutch: Target
Sandals: Payless

You could totally add a red lip or keep the look neutral with a soft pink or nude. I'm wearing NYX butter gloss in Creme Brûlée over a random pink e.l.f. Studio lipstick. 

I love the crop top trend but I am not going to walk out with over half my abdomen showing so I think this was the perfect balance, not too much or too little. 

I decided to add a pop of color with the mint clutch. If I could I would wear soley black for the rest of my existance but people would think I was goth if that happened. You could add something coral or a colored necklace too! 
Enjoy! 

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment