Wednesday, April 16, 2014

First Impression: Real Techniques Blending Sponge

Hey loves! I have owned a beauty blender for years and I have used mine to death. I heard that Real Techniques was coming out with a dupe. Real Techniques is also one of my favorite makeup brush brand- super affordable and good quality.
I picked this up at Ulta for $5.99 which is a lot cheaper than the beauty blender which usually costs around $20. 

I used this with my Covergirl Outlast Stat Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. I always used my beauty blender damp so I did dampen this sponge as well. 
Sponge when damp. 

As you can see the sponge gets very large after being dampened. I think this has the same soft texture as the beauty blender. I have tried the Sonia Kashuk Sponge and I thought that was too hard I use to blend in foundation. 
My foundation came out looking flawless and airbrushed looking. I did blend out my under eye concealer with this real techniques sponge. 
I have had my beauty blender for over a year and I am not sure how long this sponge will hold up but the price is significantly cheaper so I can always purchase another. 


Pros:
-inexpensive
-soft texture
-great shape
Cons:
-durability 

Overall I am very pleased and I am going to continue to try this product out. What do you guys think? 

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment