Monday, June 18, 2012

UPDATE!- 3 months later

This is a well deserved blog post! I have been super busy in the past 3 months. Here is what I have been up to

  • Turned 21 (finally)
  • Did my first 5K (....blog post to follow)
  • Eating Healthy
  • (trying)... to work out regularly
  • Having a garage sale
  • Father's Day
  • Saving up for a house-- trying to save money
  • Using up the beauty products
  • Taking time to lay at the beach
  • Playing Volleyball Thursday Nights
  • Reorganizing my make-up collection
I have been working so hard to stay healthy and keep my weight down. I was working really hard a cutting down my spending money on those little trips to Target here and there but hey, when you need a new swimsuit sometimes you just have to splurge, right? I have been busy looking at homes to purchase and some I love some not so much but that's the great thing about looking at all kind of houses.  I had a great time on my birthday at the end of May. I never thought about how much money it costs to go to the bar for a night. Yikes.  I am trying to get back on track with blogging, fitness, and money!  Here is to the new journey....

Enjoy
-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment