Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review- Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

Hey Loves! With Spring approaching you need to have your skin looking healthy and glowing. I am all about finding products that claim to do more than just moisturize. Of course self-tanner is always a good thing but I want something that moisturizes, smooths, and is non-greasy. I think I found something that claims to do those things and more! 


This lotion has some serious claims but will they hold up?!?

5 visible benefits in 5 days:
-hydrates and smoothes
-brightens and illuminates
-evens skin tone
-visibly firms skin
-minimizes the appearance of imperfections


After one application I didn't notice a huge difference in minimizing imperfections or more of an even skin tone but I do think my skin feels amazing hydrated and the lotion does give off a little bit of a glow. I wasn't sure what this lotion was going to smell like-- and actually if you are familiar of Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods. This lotion smells exactly like that but more subtle. The lotion comes out a light pinkish-beige in color and is fairly thick. I am excited to continue the use of the lotion over the next 4 days. 

After five applications I am in love with this body lotion. I still don't think it evens the skin tone out exactly but I do notice a great glow without being glittery. My skin has never felt softer. This lotion will be coming with me on all summer trips. I do however wish they had a formula that included a self-tanner. I also wish this lotion had a little more coverage like the Sally Hansen Air-brushed legs lotion. I feel like I am going to run through this tube of lotion quickly. I have been applying to my whole body but you could just use on the skin that is exposed and the lotion would last longer.  I find that the scent does not compete with my perfume at all. 

Pros-
-amazing soft scent
- thick but not greasy
-absorbs quickly
-great glow
-moisturizing 


Cons
-pricey $10-$15 per tube depending where you find the lotion
-not a lot of coverage 
-lacks self-tanner

I am in love! Have any of you tried this BB body lotion out? Enjoy :) 

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment