Monday, March 31, 2014

Review: Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer

Hey loves! This week I tried out Eve Pearls Dual Salmon Concealer Treatment in Fair/light. I have heard this product raved about for years on YouTube and many blogs. I saw this concealer on Hautelook for a reduced price so I knew I had to try it out.

I don't have dark circles, usually. But I do like to highlight my under eye area- more brighten. I have a few fine lines but nothing drastic. I usually use Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light for my under eye area. I don't spend a lot of time trying to conceal my acne spots because I just do not like cake on the makeup over acne spots. I usually just use foundation and powder. 


This picture is making the product appear a little orangish and warmer than it appears in the pan. I use the lighter side for under my eyes and tried to conceal my areas of redness with the darker color. First off I will say this concealer is very creamy and soft to the touch. You don't need much product because a little definitely goes a long way that is for sure. 

I did notice that the concealer did accentuate my fine lines in my under eye area but I didn't notice any creasing or splotches on the areas I concealed redness like around my nose and forehead. I did use my finger to apply the product and a brush but I prefer to use my finger to "warm" up the product while I apply. I use a patting motion to smooth concealer into the skin. I have oily skin and I found that after a few hours the concealer seemed to be sliding off my skin even though I set the concealer with a powder every time. 

I am really not head over heels in love with this concealer. Honestly the Maybelline concealer works better and is cheaper. I don't think I will repurchase this product nor will I tell anyone to try it.  I am however going to throw this compact concealer in my purse for those emergency touch-ups. 

Has anyone else tried this concealer out? 

Where to connect with me?
Pinterest: tilson8913
Email: tilson8913@gmail.com
Ebates: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment