Saturday, February 18, 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

GREED- What is your most inexpensive beauty item? Most expensive?
My most inexpensive items are probably from e.l.f cosmetics for $1 or $3 or wet n wild lipsticks for $1.99. Sometimes great things come really inexpensive you just have to hunt for the good one. My most expensive items have to be the NAKED and NAKED 2 palettes from Urban Decay roughly $50.

WRATH- What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What products have been the hardest to get?
I have such a love/hate with highlighters. I will go months without any shimmer on my face and then BAM one day I am obsessed with highlighters. Hardest to get... I live in the middle of no where so getting anything MAC or from Sephora/Ulta I have to order it online and guess on the color swatches from online which I don't really love because they come back NOT what I thought they were going to look like.

GLUTTONY- What are your most delicious beauty products?
I am not really into smells in my products. I am not bothered by lip stick/gloss that taste or smell bad or good for that matter. So I am going to head to the shower for this one I love love body washes. The smell of a good body wash really wakes you up in the morning.

SLOTH- What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
I hardly ever wear lip liner. I like the grab and go lip stick and I throw a lip gloss on over top while I am driving to lunch. I also sometimes forget an eyeshadow primer but usually doesn't cause that many problems

PRIDE- What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
I would say foundation. I used to have acne as a teenager and foundation really helps boost your confidence. Now I don't have as much acne but now I have a lot of redness and a good foundation helps to even that all out and leave you looking flawless. I hardly ever leave without a foundation on.

LUST- What attributes do you find attractive in the opposite sex?
Hmm... I love a good smile and when a guy has a little more style then just shorts and tee. Like cmon I wear more than just athletic clothes everyday, why can't you?

ENVY- What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I am not totally obsessed with high end make-up but I do love to pamper myself with some good products now and again but I don't really spend a whole lot of money on hair products. I have healthy hair without spending a lot of money I can only imagine how great it would be if I spent money on good hair products.

Enjoy!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment