Thursday, August 18, 2011

Review: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural


Hello Ladies!! I am back with another review this time of MAC's MSF Natural. I have had this product in my makeup stash for I don't even know how long probably a good 1.5 years. The first time I purchased it was in a duo with a highliter shade that I totally hated. I have a blog post on that, but I am not going to link it because well it is untrue now. I actually now love the highliter but I did find it to shimmery when I first purchased the product. Anyways, I am now on my fourth compact of MSF Natural. Here is the review:


How much?
$27.00 online @ maccosmetics.com or in-store

What color am I?
I wear Medium in the Winter and Medium Plus in the Summer. I am NW20 in MAC's color selection or in Revlon Colorstay I wear 200 Nude.

What it claims to do?
"A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly backed to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up" From MAC's website.

How I use it?
I like to wear this with just concealer to work or to set my foundation for a perfect matte finish and a flawless finish at all times. I also love to throw this into my purse to touch up after work before I go out to eat or hang with friends. I apply it with a powder brush from ELF cosmetics.

Why I love it?
I love this product because it honestly is the best setting powder or just a powder to throw on to give you an all over flawless perfect skin at any time. I love that it feels light on the skin and doesn't make my face look "cakey" no matter how much I put on.

Would I recommend this product?
Of course! Honestly, this is one of the best "powders" I have tried ever.


Hopefully you ladies love this product as much as I do! Another side note about MAC I recently ordered a new MSF and it came in the mail broken =( seriously I was heartbroken I called the 800 number and graciously without questions asked the lady sent me a brand new one!!!! They are awesome, and with having the nearest MAC over 3 hours away online is the only way for me to order anything from MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment