Saturday, August 20, 2011

FOTD: Toned Down Natural

Hello Ladies! I wanted to just put up a little picture/blog post of my "no makeup" look. Obviously I have makeup on and I always like to wear eyeliner but this is pretty minimal on colors and contouring for me. There are just days when you want to wear makeup but you don't feel like doing an elaborate mix of colors and winged liner. This is a pretty simple look that I wear a lot to work or just out for a casual lunch. How I achieve it:
Face:
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light
Wet N Wild Blush in Earthly Sheer
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
MAC Fix+

Eyes:
Taupe Brown from the Coastal Scents Mental Mania Palette on eyelid
Matte White from Estee Lauder Quad from Gift with Purchase highlight
Maybelline Line Stiletto Black Liquid Liner (top lash line)
Covergirl Pencil Liner in Black dipped into
ELF Cream Liner in Black applied to tight and water line
Lo'Real Voluminious Mascara in Carbon Black with one coat of waterproof over top

Eye Brows:
Maybelline brow powder in Dark Brown

Lips:
EOS Summer fruit lip balm

Hopefully this gives you ladies an idea for something to do that is a little "toned" down for those lazy days that doesn't involve a lot of blending or color mixing. Have a great day ladies!! Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment