Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My Plastic Surgery Experience


Hey Loves! I have thought about making this video for some time now and just have not had the confidence to do it. I was teased growing up for having a "big" nose and I realize now that I never really had a "big" nose but people knew it would get to me if they said I did.

I  have created a video on my YouTube Channel (wiscobeauty8913) which explains the whole process leading up the surgery, the surgery, and post operation. I also explain what I exactly I had done so please watch that video for all of the information. 

 
I am using this blog post to just show pictures of before and after the surgery. You will see that my nose actually isn't that different by appearance which I am totally glad about. I had the option of changing some features and I decided not too because this is my nose and I shouldn't change how it looks just because I have always felt uncomfortable with it. I have grown to love my nose. Check out the pictures below: 

Before Surgery

Day Of Surgery-Post Operation
Muscle Graft
Side Note- Since I had the muscle graft done I could not shower/wash my hair for at least 48 hours. My mom helped me shampoo my hair on day three with baby shampoo but my hair was super greasy from the ointment/products they used during surgery. I couldn't submerse my hair in water for a whole week! It was so tough! I also couldn't wash my face so I used a lot of makeup wipes just to cleanse my face each day.
Day 3 After Surgery

Day 6 After Surgery

One week Post Operation

3 Months Post Operation


4 Months Post Operation
I am so happy that I had this procedure done and I would recommend to anyone who has problems breathing/snoring. I have improved so much and I can now run/exercise and feel like I can breathe so much better. If you have any other questions that I didn't answer please leave them below.

I had my surgery done at:

Marshfield Clinic
1000 N Oak Avenue
Marshfield, WI 54449
Nathan Schreiber, MD

Subscribe, Comment, and Like my channel
www.youtube.com/user/wiscobeauty8913

GRAZE BOX-- use discount code RW2RPYWTE for your FIRST and FIFTH box FREE! You can cancel at any time and get lots of yummy snacks =) 

Business Inquiries: tilson8913@gmail.com 

B L O G
www.wiscobeauty.blogspot.com

C H A N N E L--subscribe
www.youtube.com/user/wiscobeauty8913

T W I T T E R
@wiscobeauty

I N S T A G R A M 
wiscobeauty

F A C E B O O K 
www.facebook.com/wiscobeautyofficial 

3 comments:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in depth information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. พี จี ค่ายเกมชั้นหนึ่ง ที่ทำให้การเล่นเกมออนไลน์ ของท่านง่ายแล้วก็สบายเพิ่มขึ้น ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาเดินทาง พีจีสล็อต เนื่องจากสามารถเล่นบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ได้ ฝากถอนเร็ว

    ReplyDelete