Sunday, November 27, 2011

Review: L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

So after years of wearing the same mascara by Almay I finally branched out and explored the whole fabulous mascara world I had been missing out on. Well technically I haven't really explored that far I went from one holy grail mascara to another... what can I say? I broke down after hearing guru's always talk about this great L'oreal Mascara that did wonders on every type of lashes... I knew I had to try it. From the first day I fell in love and this is why...


You can grab this mascara at any drugstore around for under $8. There are many colors available to choose from I always snatch up the carbon black color for the blackest lashes ever. I do find that the first couple of days I use a new tube that the formula is a little watery for me I like when mascaras get a little bit thicker but after a week it is just perfect! I love the brush it is the right size for my eye and does not have rubber bristles (which I hate). This also comes in a waterproof formula as well which I do think is rather water resistant. Another plus is that you can coat your lashes a million times and I never get clumpy eye lashes. I should explain the type of lashes I have my mom blessed me with full long lashes. I often get asked if I am wearing falsies all the time. The one thing I don't like is that I notice if I wear this mascara on my bottom lashes I end up having some flakes and black under my eyes by the end of the day, but if I avoid my bottom lashes then we are all good =)

Hopefully my quick little review gave you a little insight into the mascara world.
enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment